Friday, November 9, 2007

#5...is alive!

Well here we are on post five and Tamara hasn't commented yet...hmmm, did she forget that she challenged me to this??? I think so!! I'll have to give her a good razzing in church on sunday I guess!

So I'm still feeling a bit shitakeous (yes, I like to make up my own words!), not any better, not any worse...atleast I'm not worse. My boy on the other hand, I think he's coming down with something...I don't know how sick that kid has to get though, nothing seems to slow him down. Not that I want him to get really sick...he's been a pretty healthy boy all his five years...I want to keep it that way...he's never even thrown up...seriously!!! (knocking on a BIG chunk of wood right now! haha!) He has a b'day party to go to tomorrow and I know he'll be very upset if he can't go...but I guess we'll just have to see what tomorrow brings!

Went to a candle party tonight...I haven't been to one in about four of five years and this is the second time I have ever bought something I think...but it was a good evening out...just a few of us, some smelling and some eating...good times!!

Well thats about it. Hope you all have a good weekend and I guess I'll be back on here tomorrow sometime!

BTW...Amber, I'm glad I could make you laugh...you need to watch the Spy Kids movie's when your kids get a bit older. Janelle...I would've loved to have vegged with you on a couch today. Erin...the liquid is back! ugh!!! Good old BC! I hope J-man settles down for you soon...sending a prayer your way!

3 comments:

Justin said...

she hasn't commented on mine either so don't feel too bad. i'm on the phone with her right now giving her a hard time so i'll put in a few words for you

Melissa said...

Hey Tanya! I kinda like these everyday 'not-much-happening' blogs! lol! I know it seems strange but I feel like we've chatted because I've heard about the small things that you've done. Talk to you soon!

starla said...

the candle party was fun! glad you were there! i like that new word by the way

 
Designed by Lena