Monday, November 12, 2007

Last but not least!

Well I'm a bit late in posting...but I thought I'd finish off this challenge with my seventh post.


Today was a pretty relaxed day...went to church, then out for lunch with friends then to a baby shower, then home, had a bit of a nap, then talked for a loooong time with a great friend on the phone.

<-This friend of mine...what can I say. She is a huge blessing in my life. We have never actually met in person, but we hopefully will in the coming new year. God sure knew what he was doing when he put the two of us into one another's lives! We have more in common than I have ever had with just one person! We can talk about anything and there is never any judgement...ever! Even if we have a different view on particular topics...its still ok...I love it. She makes me laugh all the time. I cannot wait until the day we can finally meet and give eachother a great big hug. I know that I'll cry, but it'll be tears of happiness!! I don't know if she really knows how much her friendship had blessed me and helped me through so many things. I've never had a friendship like this before. Not that I don't love my other friends just as much...but this friendship is so different and unlike any friendship that I have ever had before. Its so weird how we "met", but so cool just the same. We tell eachother that we love one another on a regular basis, its so cool. It is definately a special friendship, unlike any other. She lives all the way in Ontario, so seeing her is hard, but I hope to fly out there someday and have a nice getaway by myself while visiting with her. We're hoping to meet in Vancouver sometime after February. Why after Feb? Well her brother just happens to be my favorite singer, so he's releasing his new album mid Feb and then will be going on tour sometime after that, so when he hits Van City, she's going to tag along with him and meet me there. Oh how I cannot wait!!! I'll get to meet her and see an amazing concert as well! And then the shopping...oh my!! I'm excited just thinking about it!
So here's to you Jord! I love you and look forward to many more chats on the phone until we can get together for some good times!!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Great friends are swell!

PS--see, I comment! lol

Nin said...

isn't this the friend you met on facebook? I think that's so awesome! I grew a friendship on the phone once....it's amazing how close you can get! Especially for women, since we connect through talking.
Hopefully you guys can meet real soon! I remember being super super excited when I finally connected with my "phone friend". There was no weirdness or anything, it was like we had been best friends for ever and just hadn't seen eachother in a long time. I bet your "meeting" will be super special, whenever that may be.
I bless you in this! I know you've been praying and seeking the Lord for a special kind of friendship for a while.....praise Him for His faithfulness :)

 
Designed by Lena