Sunday, November 4, 2007

So friday was party night in this household! We had a party for Syd with four of her close friends. Let me tell you...five ten year old girls makes for a very loud house!!!!

We first had a bit of supper and then headed off to the hotsprings which are about fifteen minutes away from our house. It was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed hanging out with the girls and watching Rowyn playing in the water...he has no fear!!

Then it was back to our place for some cake and gifts. Christy and Tristan and Tamara stopped by as well. Christy and Tamara showed the girls some of their smokin dance moves...I wish I had taken pics...or better yet, video!! Thankyou ladies for blessing Syd with your friendship...it was nice to have some "family" over to celebrate with her!! Then the girls went downstairs, set up their sleeping arrangments and watched a movie and became pretty quiet which was very nice!!

All in all it went pretty good. Nothing major happened which is all one can hope for!

I can't believe that my girl is 10 already...where does the time go? I swear that time goes by so much faster once you have kids!!!

She is growing up so fast, in more ways than one....eeek! But she is such a good kid, with a good head on her shoulders. She has blessed me in more ways that I could have ever imagined. I thank God everyday for the gift that He gave me when He allowed me to be her mom!

Happy Birthday Syd!!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I had such a good time..Hanging out with 10 year olds is just as fun as anything for me lol Especially when we can break out the sweet dance moves! Sydney's such an awesome girl :) I need to make my way on over to your guys' house more often..especially since I live so dang close

 
Designed by Lena