Friday, April 18, 2008

Some exciting news!!

Well its happened...no...not that, or that...or even that! Its better than all of those combined!!! My baby boy...who's not a baby...but I can still call him that if my mom can still call me her baby girl!! On wednesday night he accepted Jesus into his heart!!! Woo hoo!!! He is so proud of himself and so happy about it! We were reading a bible story and started talking about having Jesus live in our hearts and I asked him if he had asked Jesus to come into his heart and he said yes...I asked when did he do that...he said "yesterday?"....haha. So we prayed and he asked Jesus to come and live in his heart to forgive all his sins!! Just had to share!

5 comments:

Connie said...

YAY!! Angels are dancing and clapping for him!! ...as my eyes well up with tears... awww!!!! That is so great!!

Christy said...

Praise the Lord! That is awsome Tanya!!!

Janelle said...

yipppeeeeeeeeeee!! so exciting! i can't wait for Kamryn to do that!! :)

Ej said...

That is awesome!

Tamara said...

Aw I love it when kids start getting a realization of the love Jesus has for them :)

 
Designed by Lena