Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kids say and do the darndest things!

Can't sleep...thought I'd share a little something with you.

The other day I was watching "What Not to Wear". My son just so happened to be in the room as well. The poor lady on the show needed some help in the "girls" area. So they took her for a bra fitting. Now Rowyn has seen me in my bra...there is no secret that I need one. I casually said to him..."aren't you glad you don't need a bra?" Jokingly of course. He turns to me and says, "but you do, and Sydney does, and so does dad!" Ahhhhh! I had to laugh, and so did he...he gets me all the time. So today the Summer Sears catalogue arrived (can you believe it?...I don't know why, but every year it still surprises me that they put it out before Christmas). Jason had mentioned to Rowyn that he should find the big screen TV's in it. Rowyn later on gives the catalogue to Jason telling him that he "bookmarked" the TV pages for him. Jason open's it up only to find that Rowyn has bookmarked the bra section for him! Hahahaha! Just thought I'd share that with you all. We had a good laugh over it...and NO, my husband does not need a bra! Kids hey?

5 comments:

Darci said...

That is so great :) I love the new layout!

Christy said...

That is awsome!!!!!! I laughed so hard when I read this!!!!

Chris said...

Thats friggin awesome!! I nearly pee'd my pants

Melissa said...

Agreed! This is hillarious!! Barry and I had a good laugh over this.

Ej said...

Ha ha - that is so funny!

 
Designed by Lena