Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have so much to say and share...but for now I'm going to keep about 99% of it under wraps for a bit...I'll share when the time is right, but for now...

Me: Syd, look what the dog did to your underwear (the 'puppy', who is 8mths old has a thang for underwear and chewed the crotch...yes gross...out of my daughters underwear).

Syd: Oh my...Bailey!!!!!

Ro: Now you can stick your pee pee through it!

Syd: (has look of disbelief and utter shock with a smile)

Me: Uh, Ro, girls don't have 'pee pees'

Ro: What??????!!!!!!! How do you go pee then????? (more of shocked look than his sister)

Me: Well we have a 'pee pee' but it doesn't stick out like boys' do...thats what makes a boy a boy and a girl a girl (thats all THAT kid needs for details at this time)

Syd: (basically rolling on the floor laughing)

Then amongst Syd and myself's hysterical laughter we over hear Ro talking to us, or maybe to himself

Ro: Well mine sticks out...that sooo rocks!!!


Oh my...that kid! I had to phone my husband right away to tell him. I think it was the funniest thing that I've heard in a long time. Just so you know...I'm not too concerned about the "appropriate" names for things right now with my six year old...he'll know soon enough!!!

Just thought I'd share...I think its funnier than the bra story!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That kid makes me laugh! lol! Thanks for sharing these stories. They're awesome!
Love, Melissa

Tamara said...

lol what in the WORLD? He is too awesome for words!!! hahahaa

Christy said...

"Now you can stick your pee pee through it"!!
Bahahahahahahahahahaha! That is so awsome!!!

He seriously cracks me up!!!

Jenny said...

Boys!!!!LOL...

Ej said...

Oh man - that is funny.

 
Designed by Lena