Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Psalm 140

1
Rescue me, O LORD, from evil men;
protect me from men of violence,

2 who devise evil plans in their hearts
and stir up war every day.

3 They make their tongues as sharp as a serpent's;
the poison of vipers is on their lips.
Selah

4 Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked;
protect me from men of violence
who plan to trip my feet.

5 Proud men have hidden a snare for me;
they have spread out the cords of their net
and have set traps for me along my path.
Selah

6 O LORD, I say to you, "You are my God."
Hear, O LORD, my cry for mercy.

7 O Sovereign LORD, my strong deliverer,
who shields my head in the day of battle-

8 do not grant the wicked their desires, O LORD;
do not let their plans succeed,
or they will become proud.
Selah

9 Let the heads of those who surround me
be covered with the trouble their lips have caused.

10 Let burning coals fall upon them;
may they be thrown into the fire,
into miry pits, never to rise.

11 Let slanderers not be established in the land;
may disaster hunt down men of violence.

12 I know that the LORD secures justice for the poor
and upholds the cause of the needy.

13 Surely the righteous will praise your name
and the upright will live before you.


This is what I am praying for. It may sound brutal...but David went through the same thing that my husband and some of his co-workers are going through. Having their good names slandered in order for someone else to get ahead in their own life. I have never ever seen such malisciousness as I have seen over the past few weeks. Trying to ruin other people's lives and careers just for your own selfish self...it is dispicable beyond comprehension! This person and his sidekick are supposive christians...well they supposively go to the same church, so I assume that they are christians. It makes me literally sick to know that they can walk into a church from week to week and then turn around and be the way they are in the workplace! I know that we as humans are not perfect...no one is...but I have never seen anything like this before! I am trying to have faith...the type of faith that can move mountains...but there are moments, many moments where I feel that there is no point to having any faith at all. I feel as if my husband and my family has been put through the wringer! He and the other guys involved have done nothing to deserve this...absolutely nothing!!!!! May I repeat...NOTHING!!!!

I am so tired and frustrated with everything out here! I had finally come to the point where I felt at peace out here...I knew that there was a light at the end for us. Now I just want to run away and never come back! But...that is exactly what these losers want us to do. They want to make it so my husband gets so fed up that he quits...well, news flash...its not going to happen. He is not going to let the losers (that is my nice name for the two of them) win!! Your prayers are appreciated if you think of us!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Praying for you and your family Tanya.
Let me know if there's anything we can do.
I think someone should phone the labour council and make them privy to the kind of crap these people are putting Jason through. Mr. Melodic-farthead has no idea the kind of trouble he can get into with violating labour codes.

Ruth said...

"O afflicted city, lashed by storms and not comforted,I will build you with stones of turquoise,
your foundations with sapphires.I will make your battlements of rubies, your gates of sparkling jewels,and all your walls of precious stones. All your sons will be taught by the LORD,and great will be your children's peace.
In righteousness you will be established:
Tyranny will be far from you;
you will have nothing to fear.
Terror will be far removed;
it will not come near you.
If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you.
"See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to work havoc; no weapon forged against you will prevail,and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.
Isaiah 54:11-17

This has been my theme verse for a while! God is the greatest defender you could ever have! And even when there are false accusations, judgements & slanders, remember that Jesus faced all those things too, for us! He is familiar with our suffering & He is SO faithful!

Love you so much!

Darci said...

I sure hope that they come to their senses and it can be worked out peacefully for you guys.

Ej said...

I'll be praying for you.

Lynnie Ha said...

__/|\__
=='^'==

(praying hands)

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

replica louis vuitton

replica louis vuitton handbag Arrived quickly, as described thanks

Mom was very happy with Louis Vuitton Shoes Men

Louis Vuitton Shoes Women VERY NICE ticket! SAFE packaging! FAST delivery! THANK you!!!

replica Louis Vuitton Sunglasses


 
Designed by Lena