Friday, May 25, 2007

KEEN (a post about shoes! haha!)


If none of you have heard of KEEN...let me tell you about it/them! They are the most comfortable shoes I have EVER had! Really, truly, honestly! I bought a pair of boots at christmas and it was like they were made just for me...the were already broken in, never got a blister, soar feet...nothing! I loved them, and usually I don't like boots, I don't like the way they feel around my ankle. Soooo, I talked to Jason and told him about a pair of slip on KEEN's that I had seen and that my friend has...not to copy her...she showed me hers and I said..."those are the ones I want!" She has the same shoes as my boots too! So he said that I could go buy myself some since he didn't get me a mother's day present (not that he has to...but hey, great excuse to go shopping for myself!) I went there and because they're such a good shoe, she was out of my size in the ones that I wanted...and most other styles. She just can't keep up she says and the factory is done making their summer line...so no luck in even ordering some! So I was a bit disappointed. But then she brought out a few others for me to try in my size. Well, she brought out a pair of trail runners. I had seen them on the KEEN website and thought they were cool. I had just bought new runners last summer...but have never loved them, and didn't pay a whole lot for them, and they're just not that comfortable. So I tried them on...oh my! So now I am the proud owner of a new pair of KEEN trail runners. I've already gone for two walks with them and they are awesome. I swear...these shoes are the best thing that I've ever put my feet into! So if you're in the market for a great pair of shoes...get KEEN! (I got the green ones...thats all she had, they're brighter than in this pic....LOVE them!) Some may think they're ugly...but I don't care...they're funky and comfy and thats all that matters!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Where in town sells them?? I need to buy myself a new pair of runners in a BAD way!

Melissa said...

You're so funny! You've always been a shoe girl! Glad you found a pair that works perfectly!
Love, Melissa

floron@shaw.ca said...

Just thought I'd mention that Holly went and got the same ones only in aquamarine. Mom

janice said...

Love the shoes, you know I'm a shoe lover too!! Hope the fishing improves! See you soon, Love Mom

 
Designed by Lena