Friday, June 1, 2007

Hokey Doodle!


Ok...so many of you are on facebook. Many of you belong to certain "groups" and such. I'm in a few, but not alot. One is called "City and Colour and other great works of Dallas Green". I only belong to this group because he is my favorite singer of all time! I've only left one comment...but it was a nice one. So many people on these discussion boards talk such crap...but I didn't, cause really, whats the point and I'm not into that kind of stuff anyways. I just said how much we (Jason and I) love his music and his talent, etc. He dates a certain someone from Much Music...so there's alot of talk on there, trashing her, etc. I had mentioned that it didn't matter who he dates...thats his business, what does matter is why we like his music, yada yada. Well today, I got an email from his sister! She thanked me for my comment and some other stuff. I was shocked...but so happy. She loves her brother to pieces and she was just so happy to see someone leave a nice comment. It just made my day! I can't imagine being famous and adored by thousands of people. We love his music...and when we saw him live...he seemed like the most gracious person, he was SO thankful to be able to do what he loves, and to make a decent living at it. He was so humble. So it was nice to see that his sister cares so much about him that she would send an email thanking a fan on their kind words and thoughts.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

That's friggin awesome!

Janelle said...

i don't know how anyone can say anything bad about him. it's so obvious that they are jealous...haha. it's not like they can make amazing music like him or date a super cutie!
way to go standing up for him! :)

Melissa said...

Lucky Ducky!

 
Designed by Lena