Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mommy Quiz

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes it was...I was on fertility drugs.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Shock and worry and feeling blessed...as we had lost two pregnancies previously.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No way!

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?Well when you're on fertility meds...you pretty much know if you're pregnant or not and you always have a test near by!

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?Our parents.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?Yes and no...but we never did.

9. DUE DATE? Nov 15, 1997

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?Yes and no. I was sick here and there through out the day...but it wasn't awful...thank goodness.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Can't remember with that pregnancy...but with my second, it was watermelon!

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?No one/nothing really...just the worry of getting through those first three months was irritating enough.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? female

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope! I thought she was a boy, but when we found out that she was a girl...I was thrilled...deep down I had wanted a girl...but in the end, it didn't really matter at all.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 30lbs

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, my friend Vicki had one for me.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about it.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? I always had pains that felt like premature labor...turns out that they were gall bladder attacks...I had my gall bladder removed when my daughter was seven weeks old.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Saskatoon.

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I was gelled in the morning and then again in the evening and had her around 11:30 at night. Active labor was probably about four hours (it was such a long time ago!)

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My mom drove Jason and I and dropped us off...we didn't want to pay for parking at the hospital all day! haha!

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Jason, my mom and my sister.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes...I had and epidural, but I could still feel most of my labor...it just took the edge off.

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs 1oz

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? November 4, 1997

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Sydney

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? She is 9 and a half (can't forget the half you know!)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena