Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some pictures of Saskatoon!







Here are a few pictures of the place I love so much but didn't realize until I had to leave for a few years. There is nothing like a good Hoar frost to make Saskatoon a winter wonderland. I didn't take these pictures but a friend of mine did...I just stole them from her Flickr site :) I'm really wishing that I could go home for christmas this year...but unfortunately we can't. We have only been "home" for christmas once since we moved out here. I think this time of year is especially hard for all of us...we will not be seeing any family this christmas...it makes it a very hard time of the year to get through. I honestly don't feel like christmas is even here yet and its just around the corner. Christmas is about love...the love of Jesus our Lord and Savior and the love of family...which thankfully is always there, even if the miles between us are many.

6 comments:

Christy said...

Love the new Christmasy blog template!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Like the new look.
Oh that makes me miss Stoon too.

Connie said...

what a beautiful template and GORGEOUS pics of saskatoon! i hope despite not going home for chistmas, that your christmas will be very very FULL of blessing!!

Melanie said...

I love those pictures! I also longed to move back to S'toon, it was just never the right time. I missed everything about it that you do. I still sometimes can't believe that we made the move back here. I look back at our journey here and it was all in His time, not ours. I had to go through some "stuff" first, He got us in the right place for the move back here. It is so easier said than done, but, In His Time. I'll be praying for your journey

Tamara said...

Looks DAMN cold!

Connie said...

hey tanya. i'm not going to be on facebook for a while, so you have to blog more for me. :) thinking of you!!!

 
Designed by Lena