Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wow! Three comments just due to the fact I changed my template!!! I think we're going for a record in the comments section! Woo hoo!

I've noticed that my blog has been pretty much a ginormous downer as of late...I think I'm going to have to change that asap!

I'm applying for a job that would be perfect for my entire family today...wish me luck and send up a prayer if you think of it. In all seriousness...it would be the perfect job...perfect hours...really good pay...weekends off. Ya...but we'll see, I'm not getting my hopes up...just wishing and praying for the best!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

What job is this??

Jenny said...

Awesome Tanya!! Sounds perfect for the family!!
Where?
Good luck!!
:)

Tanya said...

I applied for a job with the school district as a teachers assistant...they had five openings...so we'll see!

 
Designed by Lena