Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Sydney!!!




Well the time has come to celebrate my one and only daughter's birthday! She turns 11 years old today! How the time has flown by as if I've been standing still. I can remember being pregnant with her quite well. I remember the day before she was born...being at the Gynecologist because I had low amniotic fluid and was having an ultrasound and being asked "how does tomorrow sound" to be induced. I had her the next day...11 days early, but 8lbs 1oz!

I can't believe that she is now 11! I'm so proud of her. She's my pride and joy. Sure we have our moments of not getting along and butting heads...there seems to be more of that lately as she is maturing into a young woman, but I wouldn't trade any of it for anything in the world.

So Sydney...just know that mom and dad love you so much...your little brother even loves you a lot too! (remember he said that he was going to be nice to you on your birthday!) We wish you all the best! Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

your daughter is gorgeous. good luck with that ;)

keeping my fingers crossed that you get the job. take care tanya!!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Sydney!!!
:)

Paul and Karen Juneau said...

Hey Syd, you are looking all grown up there beside the sea! Happy Birthday!!

Love,

Paul and Karen

Melanie said...

Wow 11 years old I can't even fathom we have a kid in Kindergarten!!

Carebear said...

Your new template is bright! I like it, it's a really nice change. Wow! she is gorgeous! You always have such beautiful scenery where you are!

 
Designed by Lena