Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My SIL has lost a friend. He was one of the canadian soldiers who died over the past week. I personally don't know anyone who is fighting out there. I can only imagine what their family's have to go through. I won't talk about my thoughts on this war. I hear about those who have fallen and for a moment think about them...then carry on with my life. It just touched me tonight to read her blog...it made me think for more than just a moment the sacrifice that they are making...whether we support or don't support the war...we need to support them and their families through these tough times, even if we don't know any of them personally...we can still life them up in prayer. I just thought that you should check out my SIL's blog so you can read the beautiful post that she wrote about her friend.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Aww...thats so sad! We'll be thinking of them!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Good point...whether I support the war or not I still need to support those fighting and their families. Thanks for the reminder.

 
Designed by Lena