Thursday, June 7, 2007

Facebook and Floods!

Ok...I cannot even explain this all nor do I really want to cause it would take forever, plus its personal...but I have to say, I am LOVING facebook! I met the most amazing person...we have so much in common! Almost everything that has happened to me in this past year, has happened to her as well! I am totally blown away! You have no idea! Wow!

The flooding around here is getting worse. Tonight we went out for a look and we actually saw a deer stuck in the raging water. It was alive and actually, miraculously made it through the roughest part under the bridge...if you live here, you know what part I'm talking about. It was still alive and swimming towards the river bank...I don't know if it ever got out...but it was amazing, even though it made me sick...I know its just a deer, but still! I'm a sucker for animals, wild or not!

My life has just taken a huge turn around this past week, I'm just in awe of how God works. Amazing friends both here and in other parts of the country, the power and destruction of water, everything! I sit here with my mouth turned up from ear to ear! Life is really good right now...even with all the chaos going on around me!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It's good to hear that things are going so well for you! I'm so happy for you.
Love, Melissa

Ej said...

Glad things are going well - We're waiting for the water down here - hopefully it'll all stay within the dikes.

Carin said...

hey hey hey - welcome back to bloggerland!! (of course this is my first encounter with your return!! tee hee)
SO excited that you are going to be an LPN!!!

 
Designed by Lena