Saturday, June 30, 2007

New Post!

Hey y'all! Well its been busy around here for the last while. Jason's parents arrived here about a week ago, so we've been spending time with them...obviously!! And this past week Jason and his dad went back to AB to get our new/old Chevy Tahoe!!! Yes we bought an SUV! If you live out here, and fish...you'll agree, they are a must!! Why I say its old/new is because its an older vehicle a 99...but its new for us, plus it has less kms on it than our 2002 van! It only had 98,000kms on it...which is darn good for an eight year old vehicle. So now my dear hubby is in heaven, he finally has his dream truck. His parents bought it for us so he and his dad had to go back to their place and pick it up. All we had to get done on it was new tires and a fan belt...other than that, its in great shape! So now we NEED to sell the van so we can pay back his parents! Anyone looking for a 2002 Pontiac Montana? Anyone????

I have to mention, and I should have mentioned this first. I am SO proud of Syd. She is such a wonderful girl. She had her year end assembly on thursday and got two awards. I new that she was getting one, but I just thought that it was her honor roll award...not that that's anything to sneeze at...I'm very proud of her for just that! She is so unlike me when it comes to school. But she also got an award for Outstanding Achievement!!!! Way to go Syd! So we are very proud of our girl!!

Well thats about it. I hope everyone out there in blogland is doing well and that you all enjoy this long weekend!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! Enjoying the new truck? We never got to see it because (obviously) there was no registration on it. I hope you don't have too many troubles selling your van. I'll pray that it sells quickly for you;). Congrats, Syd, on your awards! We are so proud of you too!
Love, Melissa

starla said...

congrats and the new vehicle! Way to go Syd!!!

Trail Rider said...

cool about your truck. super glad you commented on my blog. now i know where you are! I'll be adding you to my side bar so I can come see you!:)

You look great by the way! how's ww going> where are you at with all that?

Nin said...

Yay Syd!! You must be so proud!
Congrats on the SUV! Much 'cooler' than a van ;)

 
Designed by Lena