Monday, December 10, 2007

Well I'm ready to throw in the towel. I cannot find a sitter for Rowyn that can drive him to school. I don't know what else to do. I am at the end of my rope. I can find sitters...but none that can drive. I still don't know what my "day" looks like at school yet either...no one seems to be able to give me an answer. I'm wondering if this is all worth it...more and more its starting to look like its not. I am so stressed! I really want to go to school...not just for the education, but for something to do! I'm going crazy sitting at home...I've been "at home" for ten years now, I need to do something for me! So if you think of it...please pray that I will be able to find a sitter for Rowyn that can drive him...and if not, then maybe I can work out some days with some friends that would be willing to pick him up from a sitter for me and drive him to school so I won't have to come all the way back over to the other side of town to do it. I mean I will if I have to...but if I don't get out of school on time...I won't be able to get him to school on time. Like I said, its so frustrating!!

2 comments:

Nin said...

aw!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so bad for you! I don't know if there's any worse feeling then having your heart set on something and then having it fall through.
God is the dream giver....He gives us our dreams, but He expects us to give them right back, they're not ours to carry, their His. Lay this dream down, as hard as that is, and see if your dream giver will give it back, or give you something else, something even better.

Nin said...

and....
I know giving up our dreams is easier said than done, and sometimes we're like, "but I don't know how to let this go!"
All we have to do is be willing, to go to God and say, I have not let this go, I don't know how, but I WANT to.....
and He always does the rest from there....

 
Designed by Lena