Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Right Now...

~ tired
~ overwhelmed
~ brain drain
~ can't concentrate
~ itching for some alone time
~ would love to just run and run and run!
~ wish there were more hours in a day
~ tired of having a pinched nerve in my shoulder
~ tired of pain
~ missing my family
~ would love to get "away" for a while
~ looking forward to summer
~ would love some "get up and go"
~ would like some chocolate
~ stressed
~ would love to cry...but can't!

Yep...thats about if for right now!!

6 comments:

Trail Rider said...

i'm there with you today....hope it helps to know you're not alone....

Darci said...

I can totally relate to your list, hugs!

Ej said...

I told my hubby last night that I would love one hour a the Starbucks alone to read a paper or just stare out eh window doing nothing! The January blahs are in full force! Sending you hugs!

Connie said...

aaaw. hope things are going better for you today.

Trail Rider said...

feelin better yet?

Nin said...

oh man....aren't emotions awesome? lol
I can definately agree with most of them, especially the looking forward to summer!!!! yeah right....it's -50 outside over here!
Have you seen someone about your pinched nerve? Is there anything that can be done about that? I've never had one, but I hear they're AWFUL.
Hope that clears up very soon!
How is school?? I'm so behind in your blog :(

 
Designed by Lena