Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wow...its been over a month!

Well what can I say...hmmm...I'm not sure. Life is crazy busy, I just got off "work" a while ago. I have one more day left...then three off. I've worked the past six out of seven days, eight hour shifts...who knew that life could be so nutts!!! Sunday was my only day off and it wasn't enough. Thankfully today was the best day that I've had all week. Yesterday I had a nasty headache and felt just weird in my head...kinda fuzzy. The day before my back was killing me...but today, I felt great, thank goodness!! I only have five more days of being a student...woo hoo!!! Right now I'm doing my transition...its where I'm on my own, no instructor, just the help of other care aides, its to help us go from student to actual worker. So far so good. I also have some exciting news...I have an interview next wednesday. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. Its been so long since I've gotten and actual paycheck...hopefully it won't be much longer;)

Not much else is that new or exciting at the moment. I could talk about a few things...but I'm not much in the mood. I thank you all for checking back, even if there are no updates. Hopefully I'll be able to update more frequently...maybe not. I guess time will tell.

Hope all is well with everyone out there! Take care!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Good luck with your interview!! You'll blow them away with your youthful exuberance!!;)

Tamara said...

Hallaa at the interview! I know you'll do amazing & you'll score the job.

You best be here updating more!

Amber said...

wow, lots is going on! enjoy your last few days of school & good luck with the interview!

 
Designed by Lena